Rosita EVCLO 90 Softgels
(Now in glass bottles)
The oil is produced in small batches. It may be sold out and out of stock for shorter periods of time.
- Wild and Raw.
- From Fresh Livers.
- No Heat or Chemicals Used.
- Approved as a Food Supplement.
Rosita Extra-Virgin Cod Liver Oil (EVCLO) is produced in small batches from Wild Cod (Gadus morhua) sustainably harvested from the Pristine Waters of Norway. A rare and exclusive cold-process Artisan method extracts the oil and preserves the delicate nutrients naturally present in Wild Cod Livers. The resultant oil is as pure & authentic as it was for our Nordic ancestors hundreds of years ago.
Produced according to HACCP food safety standards.
Suggested Serving Size:
- 3 softgels (500mg each) daily.
- Adults take three softgels (500 mg each) twice daily.
- Room temperature (15°C - 25°C, 58°F - 78°F)
- Do not refrigerate.
- The oil must be kept in dark storage.
- Shelf life: 3 years from production date. (First production Aug 2016)
If contact with the oil causes allergic reactions, please consult a physician.
All Rosita Real Foods™ products are tested by independent third-party institutes, laboratories and universities. Analytical tests have been performed by:
- ALS FOOD & Pharmaceutical
- Eurofins Food Testing
- BioDetection Systems
- The Nutrition Analytical Service, Institute of Aquaculture, University of Stirling, UK
Stock – limited availability at times due to the handcrafted nature of our rare products.